Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Psalm 82:3

What if there are children who will suffer somehow because I failed to obey God?
What if my cowardice costs even one child somewhere in the world his or her life?
(excerpt from The Hole in Our Gospel)

Saturday, May 5, 2012

I've got a secret to share :o)

Thought I'd let you all in on a little secret:

Tomorrow night I have some BIG news to tell you about.  I can't tell you quite yet what it is, but it has to do with some serious updates...& an awesome opportunity.  More awesome than a homemade cheesecake being delivered to my door without anyone else being home to share it with me :o) 

See you all tomorrow night!  Or, Monday morning....I suppose that's not too late either :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment