Defend the cause of the weak and fatherless; maintain the rights of the poor and oppressed. Psalm 82:3

What if there are children who will suffer somehow because I failed to obey God?
What if my cowardice costs even one child somewhere in the world his or her life?
(excerpt from The Hole in Our Gospel)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Not just Cardboard...but Coffee too.

Apparently I'm in a fund-raising mood and groove today. Look to the right and you'll see the other fundraiser I set up just now. Just Love Coffee. Kyle & I have purchased this coffee when friends of ours were raising $ for their adoptions, and it was wonderful. It can't be compared to store brands...it's so much better and it supports orphans!
(Check out the Africa coffee's; specifically Uganda & Ethiopia. How appropriate, eh?)

Not a coffee drinker? Check out the t-shirts, mugs or hats. I have it on excellent authority that the new travel mugs are AWESOME! FYI...I earn $5 from each bag or t-shirt and, $3 for each tote, travel mug or hat sold from my "storefront."


If you see this image you're on the right fund raising page!
Or, just click on it and you'll be directed there. Doesn't get any easier than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment