Our agency has a birth certificate for Habtamu. Yea! That means we're finally on our way to counting down the weeks to bring him home. Between each step is a week or two, so I guess we're just waiting for our little adventure to unfold one day at a time like everyone else.
2ish more steps to go:
1) Birth Certificate - check
2) Authentication - check
3) Approval Letter & Passport - check
4) Application to Embassy Dr. - check
5) Dr. Examination - check
6) Dr.'s Letter - check
7) Translation - check
8) Submit to Embassy - check
9) Await for Embassy to approve or request more info.
9a) Send in additional info. if needed
10) Approval for Embassy trip (bring him home)
That's it for now. Spring break has started - and there is some fun to be had :o)